Central Johannesburg TVET College Application 2023-2024
Central Johannesburg TVET College Application
Central Johannesburg TVET College is among the best TVET colleges in South Africa that offers a wide variety of opportunities which students can choose to study. The college offers both NATED and NC(V) accredited courses.
Central Johannesburg TVET College courses
Central Johannesburg TVET College courses focuses on Enterprise and Business Development (EBD), Engineering Technology, Health and Human Services, Information and Communication Technology and E-Learning as courses offered in their school for students to choose
Central Johannesburg TVET College Application date
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Applicants can get the college’s application form by contacting their central office below.
5 Ubla Avenue
(Off Princess of Wales Terrace)
Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel: (011) 351 6000
Documents needed for applying Central Johannesburg TVET College
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
How to apply to Central Johannesburg TVET College
The documented below are guides needed in applying to Central Johannesburg TVET College
- Guide 1: Get your application form at the school’s Campus and kindly make sure you apply within the application date to avoid application being rejected.
- Guide 2: Complete the form with all your documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Guide 3: Please add your email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address.
- Guide 4: Remember application sent must include a certified copy of ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
For more information on Central Johannesburg TVET College kindly visit their website
Read also very useful links