central technical college nsfas 2023-2024
central technical college nsfas
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) was established by the government to provide students with financial assistance to cover the costs of registration, tuition, and allowances for books, food, transportation, and lodging.
NSFAS Documents Required for 2023 Application
Before applying for funding, make sure you have certified and legal copies of the following documents:
1. An unabridged birth certificate or a South African identity document/card (if you are younger than 16 years old)
2. Parental and/or guardian identification (or death certificate where applicable)
3. Income statement (pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice) (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income)
4. A completed and signed consent form, which you can get here and must be signed by your parents or guardians. Applications that do not include a consent document signed by all people whose incomes have been stated will be rejected and considered incomplete.
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY IF:
You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less.
you are enrolled at this institution, and your application for NSFAS financing has been denied.
If you’re a South African citizen with a household income of less than R350k, you’re eligible.
Your are registered at this Institution but have not applied for NSFAS funding before
You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less, and you need support to attend a public university or TVET college in 2021.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DENIED IF:
You have already submitted an application for 2021 on www.nsfas.org.za and have a reference number.
For 2020, you already have NSFAS money.
You already hold a bachelor’s degree, diploma, or postgraduate degree that isn’t one of the postgraduate qualifications listed here.
- B Tech – Architecture/Architectural Technology
- B Tech – Engineering (all disciplines), Cartography, Forestry
- B Tech – Biokinetics, Biomedical Technology, Biotechnology
- B Tech – Chiropractic, Homoeopathy, all Nursing
- B Tech – Clinical or Dental Technology, Emergency Medical Care
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
- central technical college nsfas 2023-2024
Very useful links for Applicants