Ehlanzeni TVET College Application 2023-2024
Ehlanzeni TVET College Application
Ehlanzeni TVET College Application is a college that has contributed with the supervision of Ehlanzeni Municipal Assembly Mbombela and it’s local Municipalities in helping its people gaining education in the skilled firm within the listed below programs.
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Pre-Vocational Learning Programme
Applicants must note that, each campus offers a different programme, for more information on all the courses offered in each campus check it here.
Ehlanzeni TVET College application date
Applications are open throughout the year at Ehlanzeni TVET College.
How to get application forms at Ehlanzeni TVET College.
Ehlanzeni TVET College application forms can be gotten from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
29 Bell Street Nelspruit 1200
Tel: 013 752 7105
Documents needed for applying Ehlanzeni TVET College
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
How to apply to Ehlanzeni TVET College
The documented below are guides needed in applying to Ehlanzeni TVET College
- Guide 1: Get your application form at the school’s Campus and kindly make sure you apply within the application date to avoid application being rejected.
- Guide 2: Complete the form with all your documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Guide 3: Please add your email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address.
- Guide 4: Remember application sent must include a certified copy of ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Ehlanzeni TVET College contact details for each campuses.
Kindly fund out the full list of campuses and their locations by clicking here.
Read also very useful links
- Tvet colleges application instruction
- Tvet College Admission Requirements
- How to apply to Tvet online Colleges
- How to apply to Tvet online Colleges 2023-2024
- Documents needed for applying Tvet College
- Ehlanzeni TVET College Application 2023-2024
For more information, kindly visit their website.