Ehlanzeni TVET College Prospectus 2023-2024
Ehlanzeni TVET College Prospectus
Brief on Ehlanzeni TVET College
Ehlanzeni TVET College Application is a college that has partnered with the Ehlanzeni Municipal Assembly Mbombela and its local municipalities to assist residents in obtaining skilled firm education through the programs listed below.
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Pre-Vocational Learning Programme
Applicants wanting to apply will need the listed Documents below
- A proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- An Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
applying to Ehlanzeni TVET College
The written below are steps needed in applying to Ehlanzeni TVET College
- Step 1: Get your application form at the school’s Campus and kindly make sure you apply within the application date to avoid application being rejected.
- Step 1: Finish the form with all your documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 1: Please add your email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address.
- Step 1: Remember application sent must include a certified copy of ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
- Read more on how to apply to Ehlanzeni TVET College here
Very useful links