Ekurhuleni West TVET College Application 2023-2024
Ekurhuleni West TVET College Application
Ekurhuleni West TVET College has impacted students who are willing to upgrade their skills through attaining of certificate in the skills they are pursuing.
Ekurhuleni West TVET College courses offered.
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
- Utility Studies
- Occupational Programmes
Ekurhuleni West TVET College Application form
Applicants can get the college’s application form by contacting their central office below.
Cnr. Flag and Rose-Innes Roads
Private Bag X1030
Tel: +27 (0)11 323 1600
Fax: +27 (0)11 323 1601
Documents needed for applying Ekurhuleni West TVET College
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
How to apply to Ekurhuleni West TVET College
The documented below are guides needed in applying to Ekurhuleni West TVET College
- Guide 1: Get your application form at the school’s Campus and kindly make sure you apply within the application date to avoid application being rejected.
- Guide 2: Complete the form with all your documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Guide 3: Please add your email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address.
- Guide 4: Remember application sent must include a certified copy of ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above
Ekurhuleni West TVET College contact details for their campuses
25 Lake Arthur Street · Brackendowns 1448
P O Box 166575 · Brackendowns 1454
Tel: (+2711) 900-1201 / 2
Fax: (+2711) 900-1712
49 North Street · Plantation · Boksburg
Private Bag X08 · Boksburg 1460
Tel: (+2711) 917-9984
Fax: (+2711) 917-8770
Cnr. Driehoek & Sol Roads
Private Bag X1030 · Germiston 1400
Tel: (+2711) 876-6900
Fax: (+2711) 873-1769
782 Palime Section · Katlehong
P O Box 11662 · Randhart 1457
Tel: (+2711) 905-3562 / 3531
Fax: (+2711) 905-3644
Cnr. Partridge Avenue & Pretoria Road
Private Bag X07 · Kempton Park 1620
Tel: (+2711) 972-4247
Fax: (+2711) 391-1582
Read also very useful links
- Tvet colleges application instruction
- Tvet College Admission Requirements
- How to apply to Tvet online Colleges
- How to apply to Tvet online Colleges 2023-2024
- Documents needed for applying Tvet College
- Ekurhuleni West TVET College Application 2023-2024
For more information on Ekurhuleni West TVET College click here