Goldfields TVET College Application 2023-2024
Goldfields TVET College Application
Goldfields TVET College has been among the best TVET College in South Africa when it come’s to building and impacting students in acquiring skills.
Goldfields TVET College qualifications for Applicants
The Institution offers a wide variety of qualifications that fit into the following categories:
National Certificate (Vocational)
National Certificate N4 Introductory
National Certificate (Vocational) (NCV) Level 2-4
National Certificate: N1 – N6
Goldfields TVET College also offer Bridging Programmes:
University Preparation Programme (UPP)
Vocational Directed Programme (VDPP)
For nated programes click here
Documents needed for applying Goldfields TVET College
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Goldfields TVET College Application Forms. The documented documents below are where to obtain it
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below.
36 Buren Street
| Person Contact
Marketing & Communication Unit
How to apply to Goldfields TVET College
The documented below are guides needed in applying to Goldfields TVET College
- Guide 1: Get your application form at the school’s Campus and kindly make sure you apply within the application date to avoid application being rejected.
- Guide 2: Complete the form with all your documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Guide 3: Please add your email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address.
- Guide 4: Remember application sent must include a certified copy of ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Goldfields TVET College registration dates for applicants. Follow this useful link for it.
CONTACT DETAILS For Goldfields TVET College CAMPUS
CNR Petrus Bosch & Toronto Road
Jan Cilliers Park
Mr RD Maleke
Acting Campus Mananger
2 11th Street
MR FM BOSIU
082 222 9176
For More information please do well to visit the school website
Read also very useful links