How to apply Mthashana TVET College 2023-2024
How to apply Mthashana TVET College
Brief on Mthashana TVET College
Mthashana TVET College is situated in KwaZulu-Northern Natal’s Region, and serves a vast area that is served by three district councils: Zululand District Municipality, uMkhanyakude District Municipality, and uMzinyathi District Municipality.
Apply Mthashana TVET College
Applicants will need the following items to apply for Mthashana TVET College Online Application:
- A working email address [Click here to create one if you don’t have an email address]
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How to Apply
- Applicant can go to – https://www.mthashanacollege.co.za/
- A proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
a certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Your exam results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Note that, you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Applicants whom by any means did not apply online, can submit a paper application forms to the Admissions Office at the address indicated below.
266 South Street, Vryheid,
8:00am – 5:00pm
Telephone: 034 980 1010
Fax: 034 980 1012
Admission Requirements for Applicants
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.