how to create mynsfas account 2023-2024
how to create mynsfas account
MyNsfas is the web for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme applicants to log in to access and manages important information about the National Student Financial Aid Scheme. NSFAS applicants are encouraged to create their MyNSFAS accounts.
The writes below are the steps needed in creating MyNSFAS accounts.
- Kindly go to nsfas.org.zaand click on “myNsfas account“.
- After enter your username and password.
- Please click on the “My personal details” tab.
- Update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
- Click “Update your details” to proceed.
- A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new number and email address that you have provided.
- Enter the OTP and click submit.
- Your details will immediately be updated.
Applicants who already have an account can sign in using your usernames and password or Facebook and Google accounts.
Please remember that, your cellphone number or email address must be uniquely yours and cannot be shared with someone to avoid uncertainties.
Below is another way needed for creating mynsfas account
STEP 1: Visit www.nsfas.org.za website on your browser
STEP 2: Then click myNSFAS tab
STEP 3: Click register
STEP 4: Tick the box to allow NSFAS to verify your details
STEP 5: Then capture ID number as it is stated on your ID document
STEP 6: Type in your full names and surname as per your ID document
STEP 7: Type in your current email address
STEP 8: Confirm your email address
STEP 9: Type in your cell phone number
STEP 10: Create a password
STEP 11: Confirm password
STEP 12: Upload ID copy
STEP 13: Click register
STEP 14: One-Time-Pin (OTP) will be sent to the email and cell number provided (this OTP expires after 24 hours)
STEP 15: Type in the OTP and click submit
STEP 16: You have now completed your MyNsfas registration process
Below are Nsfas Usful Links for applicants
For more info visit Nsfas Website