King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College 2023-2024
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College is focused on building students in gaining skilled trade of their choice. The above tvet college has serene campuses for it’s students for comfortability. Below are the courses offered at King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College
Report 191 (NATED)
- Business Management N4 – N6
- Financial Management N4 – N6
- Hospitality Management N4 – N6
- Human Resource Management N4-N6
- Marketing Management N4 – N6
- Public Relations Management N4 – N6
- Tourism Management N4 – N6
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Water and Waterwaste Treatment
Report 191 (NATED)
Utility and Other Studies
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Primary Agriculture
- Education and Development
- Safety in Society
- Transport and Logistics
Documents needed for applying King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
How to apply to King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College
The documented below are guides needed in applying to King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College
- Guide 1: Get your application form at the school’s Campus and kindly make sure you apply within the application date to avoid application being rejected.
- Guide 2: Complete the form with all your documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Guide 3: Please add your email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address.
- Guide 4: Remember application sent must include a certified copy of ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College application form
Applicants can download King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College application form here
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College application fee
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College application fee structure can be download here in a PDF form
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College has nice campuses for students. for more information on this click on this useful link
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College contact details
R61 QUEENSTOWN ROAD, CICIRA VILLAGE, MTHATHA, 5099
Reception Tel: 047 505 1000
Exams Tel: 047 505 1057/48
Marketing: 047 505 1005/25
Registration: 047 505 1006
Human Resources: 047 505 1031/30
Read also very useful links