Mthashana TVET College Application 2023-2024
Mthashana TVET College
Mthashana TVET College is situated in the Northern Region of KwaZulu – Natal and covers an immense region served by 3 District Councils: Zululand District Municipality, uMkhanyakude District Municipality and uMzinyathi District Municipality.
Mthashana TVET College courses offered
Mthashana TVET College offers both National Vocational Certificate and National Accredited Technical Education Diploma courses which leads to employment opportunities. The College offers courses under the following fields on study:
- Utility Studies
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
Requirements for Mthashana TVET College Applicants
- Certified copy of Identity documents/ birth certificate( SA citizens)/Passport(foreign students).
- Latest academic results.
- Certified copy of Parent Identity document.
Mthashana TVET College Application form
Applicants can get the college’s application form by contacting their central office below.
266 South Street, Vryheid,
8:00am – 5:00pm
Telephone: 034 980 1010
Fax: 034 980 1012
Documents needed for applying Mthashana TVET College
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
How to apply to Mthashana TVET College
The documented below are guides needed in applying to Mthashana TVET College
- Guide 1: Get your application form at the school’s Campus and kindly make sure you apply within the application date to avoid application being rejected.
- Guide 2: Complete the form with all your documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Guide 3: Please add your email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address.
- Guide 4: Remember application sent must include a certified copy of ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Read also very useful links
- Tvet colleges application instruction
- Tvet College Admission Requirements
- How to apply to Tvet online Colleges
- How to apply to Tvet online Colleges 2023-2024
- Documents needed for applying Tvet College
- Mthashana TVET College Application 2023-2024
For more information on Mthashana TVET College visit here