MyNsfas is the web site for The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) applicants to log in and access and manages important information concerning the National Student Financial Aid Scheme. The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) applicants very encouraged to create their MyNSFAS accounts for their own good. The process for it is as follows:
- Kindly go to nsfas.org.zaand click on “myNsfas account“.
- After please enter your username and password.
- Kindly click on the “My personal details” tab.
- Update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
- Click “Update your details” to proceed.
- A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new number and email address that you have provided.
- Please enter the OTP and click submit.
- Your details will instantly be updated.
Applicant with an existing account can sign in using your usernames and password or Facebook and Google accounts. Applicants must remember that, their cellphone number or email address must be uniquely theirs and cannot be shared.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) applicants whose application was unsuccessful and have submitted an appeal, may check their application results (nsfas status) by logging into their myNSFAS account.
How to reset MyNsfas account password
Mynsfas account plays a major rule to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) for applicants. If you are an applicants and you have mynsfas account but you have forgetting your password, Kindly follow the steps provided below to reset your password.
Applicants can simply reset your Nsfas login password by:
- Clicking on the “Forgot your password” tab and enter your ID number
- Choose whether you have forgotten your username and password and click “Submit“
- You will receive an OTP via email and SMS
- Type in the OTP you received and click “Submit“
- You will then be required to create a new password.
Below are Nsfas Usful Links for applicants
nsfas application status nmmu
nsfas bursary application
nsfas bursaries for teaching
nsfas bursary forms
nsfas banking details
nsfas benefits for applicants
nsfas application closing date