nsfas application process 2023-2024
nsfas application process
National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Online Application Process.
The documented below are methods needed for applying the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS)
Method 1 [Go to the NSFAS website on it]
1) Remember to create your myNSFAS account here: https://my.nsfas.org.za/mynsfas/selfservice.html
You have to provide the following information when registering an account: username, password, ID number, cellphone number, and email address
2) You can then login using your selected username and password
3) Complete the application form by clicking the “apply” button
4) Kindly note that, when you have filled in all the required information (do not leave any fields blank), you can upload electronic copies of your supporting documents (as listed below). Once all your documents have been uploaded, click the “submit” button to receive your reference number.
Method 2 [When you are at NYDA Centre]
1) Visit a NYDA centre/ office closest to you
2) A NYDA centre worker will explain the application process and provide you with an application form to complete
3) Complete the application form in CAPITAL letters with a black pen and sign it in the allocated spots
4) Hand in your application form and supporting documents (as listed below). Ensure that your supporting documents are certified on the front of the page and not be older than 3 months.
5) You will receive a receipt card with a bar code attached
Contact details from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS)
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NSFAS directly:
Tel: 0860 067 327
Applicants useful links from nsfas
For more info visit Nsfas Website