South West Gauteng TVET College Application 2023-2024
South West Gauteng TVET College Application
South West Gauteng TVET College has become well know in South Africa due to it’s ‘fee-free’ supporting education to South Africa’s poor and working class people, joint family annual income below the threshold of R 350 000 which is supported the government and the Department of Higher Education and Training.
South West Gauteng TVET College courses offered
Business Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
Engineering Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
Utility Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
Report 191/ Nated N1 – N6
South West Gauteng TVET College Application form
Applicants can get the college’s application form by contacting their central office below.
1822 A Molele Street
C/o Koma Road and Molele Street
Documents needed for applying South West Gauteng TVET College
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
How to apply to South West Gauteng TVET College
The documented below are guides needed in applying to South West Gauteng TVET College
- Guide 1: Get your application form at the school’s Campus and kindly make sure you apply within the application date to avoid application being rejected.
- Guide 2: Complete the form with all your documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Guide 3: Please add your email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address.
- Guide 4: Remember application sent must include a certified copy of ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
Check out the full list of campuses of South West Gauteng TVET College and their locations by clicking here.
For more information, kindly visit South West Gauteng TVET College website.
Read also very useful links