UKZN Application Instruction 2023-2024
UKZN Application instruction
UKZN Application instruction. Applicants need to follow the application instructions guiding the process to avoid rejection. The above web portal has carefully documented UKZN Application instruction applicants must read it carefully before applying.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTION FOR UKZN APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
UKZN general admission requirements
- Your admission to UKZN is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended program, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at UKZN.
- Some UKZN qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2021 academic year
APPLICATION INSTRUCTION GOVERNING UKZN DOCUMENTS
Please remember to upload the following documents (where applicable):
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
For more information on NKZN click here
Very useful links from UKZN to Applicants
- Documents needed for Applying UKZN
- Download UKZN prospectus pdf here
- The University of KwaZulu-Natal Application form
- How to apply UKZN Online Application
- UKZN Application instruction
- UKZN Online Application Requirements
- UKZN Online Application form closing date
- UKZN Application status
- ukzn Online Registration
- UKZN Application Instruction 2023-2024