ukzn online application form 2023-2024
ukzn online application form
ukzn online application form for applying students. The University of KwaZulu-Natal for application form for applicants. Applicants can download the various application forms from the University of KwaZulu-Natal below.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal for application form 2022-2023
Undergraduate Internal Transfer Form CLICK HERE
Postgraduate Internal Transfer Form (Excluding Masters or Doctoral Programs) CLICK HERE
Postgraduate Internal Transfer Form (Masters and Doctoral Programs) CLICK HERE
The step by steps needed for applying UKZN
- You will need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Once you receive your student number from UKZN, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the directives.
Below are the documents needed before applying
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
- South African First time Undergraduate applicants must apply via CAO at: www.cao.ac.za
- ukzn online application form 2022-2023
For more information on UKZN click here
Very useful links from UKZN to Applicants
- Documents needed for Applying UKZN
- Download UKZN prospectus pdf here
- The University of KwaZulu-Natal Application form
- How to apply UKZN Online Application
- UKZN Application instruction
- UKZN Online Application Requirements
- UKZN Online Application form closing date
- UKZN Application status
- ukzn Online Registration
- ukzn online application form 2023-2024