UPOnline application fee 2023-2024
UPOnline application fee
The University of Pretoria online application fees for applicants. Applicant can get UP’s application fees below.
University of Pretoria application fee for Applicant
As an applicants, when you submit your UPOnline study application, you will need to pay an application fee of R300 (30 US Dollars) for 2021.
- Kindly note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- kindly make use of the following payment options:
- online credit card payment as part of this application submission, i.e. by paying with a valid credit card with sufficient funds and by entering the correct details.
- Kindly note that the online application system can only process payments that reference valid credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Diners Club) information, with sufficient funds.
- Use the alternative mechanisms (eg electronic funds transfer or a bank deposit) to pay the application fee into the University of Pretoria’s bank account
The Bank account into which payments can be made:
Standard Bank: Hatfield Branch (011545)
Swift code for internationals: SBZAZAJJ
Account number: 012602604
- When making such deposits please quote your temporary online study application number that would have been emailed to you as the payment reference (typically in the form T1234567).
- When making such deposits you must retain the proof of payment as you will be required to scan and to upload the PDF file together with your other supporting documents.
Up online Useful links for Applicants