UPOnline Application Status 2023-2024
UPOnline Application Status
The university of Pretoria online application status. Most applicants get worried over application rejection due to passed experience they encounter. Have been rejected before? Are you looking forward for a respond over an application? If yes! Ghradar has carefully putting the step by step needed for you to check or track your application status. Kindly make sure to follow are the written steps given below for clearer and better understanding on your Application status check at the University of Pretoria
How to check UPonline Application Status.
University of Pretoria online application status
Please Click here for a step-by-step guidelines on how to set up your My UP Login (UP Portal) password.
To track the status of your application, kindly click MyUP Login(UP Portal)to access your Student Centre.
Acceptance of admission
Applicant who have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, should visit the MyUP Login(UP Portal)‘Student Centre’ to admit or castoff the place that has been assigned to them.
For an enquire on the following written below, please email email@example.com or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not get a confirmation letter.
- Your status shows “awaiting results” notwithstanding the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
Important note for Applicants:
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyUP Login(UP Portal) regularly.
Up online Useful links for Applicants