Vhembe TVET College Application 2023-2024
Vhembe TVET College Application
Vhembe TVET College in the limpopo province, help students in gaining good vocational education training to better their future with the documented courses below.
Vhembe TVET College courses offered
Finance, Economics and Accounting, (FEA), Generic Management, Marketing Management
Office Administration, Primary Agriculture. Theses are the National Certificate Vocational(NCV) in Business Studies.
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Civil Engineering and Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- IT and Computer Science
- Hospitality Services
Vhembe TVET College Application form
Applicants can get the college’s application form by contacting their central office below.
+27 (0) 15 963 7000
Vhembe TVET College
Stand No. 203
Unit A, Sibasa
Limpopo, South Africa
Applicant can choose the online application by clicking here
Documents needed for applying Vhembe TVET College
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
How to apply to Vhembe TVET College
The documented below are guides needed in applying to Vhembe TVET College
- Guide 1: Get your application form at the school’s Campus and kindly make sure you apply within the application date to avoid application being rejected.
- Guide 2: Complete the form with all your documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Guide 3: Please add your email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address.
- Guide 4: Remember application sent must include a certified copy of ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Vhembe TVET College campuses
+27 (0) 15 963 3490 / 1
+27 (0) 15 581 6009 / 10
+27 (0) 15 873 7904 / 5 / 6
For information on Vhembe TVET College click here
Read also very useful links